Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got my nape pierced a 2nd time

Options
  • 19-12-2005 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭

got it done there a few weeks ago under my current one, things were fine for first few days, they still are but the bastard isnt healing at all. the piercest pierced with a plastic bar, i dont like the plastic and was wondering will i just buy a steel bar and throw it into the 2nd one, my first healed with steel bar no bother but the piercer was adament to use plastic.

what ye think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

cartman wrote:
    got it done there a few weeks ago under my current one, things were fine for first few days, they still are but the bastard isnt healing at all. the piercest pierced with a plastic bar, i dont like the plastic and was wondering will i just buy a steel bar and throw it into the 2nd one, my first healed with steel bar no bother but the piercer was adament to use plastic.

what ye think?

First of all the nape takes a long time to heal but it shouldn't be uncomfortable at this stage. It's very bad practice to pierce a nape with a plastic bar, they should have placed a staple shaped metal one in so it lasts longer.I'm most likely getting my second one done on Thursday, I've already had one for nearly two years and i've had to get the bar shortened twice but it's holding out pretty well with little problems.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

my first one was perfect, have it done about 2years too, havnt had to get a shorter bar, no sign of it growing out yet anyways.. Have the staple in fairly soon on the bottom one tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

Yeah try get it done very soon so it lasts like your other one

Advertisement