Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

yes Val it's us in NL

Options
  • 19-12-2005 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

hey le val,

that sounds like handy software telling you who's listening!

so how was Mexico??!!! you made it back, hard as it is not to stay there, aaargh...

le chat

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭XFM Studio

the Alqueda beard prevented him from boarding american airlines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

XFM Studio wrote:
    the Alqueda beard prevented him from boarding american airlines.

aha, he's gone for the flashy ethnic look then? ;)

Val, I might come to Dublin for nye if I can find a cheap ticket..this time without a collapsed lung :)

Ps dave, where's that PC broadcast software staying...I'm itching for it... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭XFM Studio

dam it...i forgot again.....pm me your email
    Lefrogxmas.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

Le Chat,

I'm going home for both Christmas and New Year this time. First time in bloody eight years!

Other than that, as Dathi said, I didn't make it to Mexico. I only went as far as American Airlines security points. All those guns I carry around, you know. I'll explain to you some other time.

night night,

Val

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Gondalhibouchat

pastis wrote:
    Le Chat,

I'm going home for both Christmas and New Year this time. First time in bloody eight years!

Other than that, as Dathi said, I didn't make it to Mexico. I only went as far as American Airlines security points. All those guns I carry around, you know. I'll explain to you some other time.

night night,

Val

aha... perhaps I'll still come to Dublin...but then spend some nights at the other friends. either that or I go to France where some other friends have a party near Le Mans.

so Mexico was a no-no?? oh oh... :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭pastis

No, couldn't go to Mexico...hard as it is to get there via the States, aaargh...

Sorry I won't be here for New Year. Had this opportunity to go for both Crimbo and New Year this time so I didn't hesitate.

Le Mans is probably a notch more exciting than Cholet. If you eventually go there and you find it too fast for you, you're welcome to come down to Cholet to relax. It's a couple of hours away by car or two trains by rail.

Advertisement