Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Nokia n90

• 19-12-2005 10:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 450 ✭✭

Anybody have one ? Just lookin to see if you were satisfied as i'm thinking of buying one. Camera looks pretty cool?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

its big and has no vibration comes into mind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

are they out yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Sim free they are. I saw one a couple of weeks ago. It's huge. Nice though. Was afraid of twisting it the wrong way in case I broke it.
    I really wouldn't waste my money buying it though. Get an N70 on Vodafone. They should be out soon after xmas.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Apparently N80 is nicer tbh :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

pythia i have seen it , a friend works in ibm and gets all the fones before shops as he test them for software faults etc.he has the new sony p990 at the moment which is beautiful.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭liamskater

Cabaal wrote:
    Apparently N80 is nicer tbh :)

Lovely 3mpxl phone :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭mobileplaza

i had a customer come into store a few weeks ago too see if we have the mms/gprs setting. man that phone is big! didnt get to see the camera but was way too bulky to fit in your pocket!

Advertisement