Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wierd feelings ..........

• 20-12-2005 1:53am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

i feel since i got the scooter im worried about every little noise and bump and now its come 2 the stage where it freaks me out,
    if i hit a bump or drive on a ****e road or hit a pot hole, also i dont wanna spend cash repairing problems of all sorts so if anyone knows how 2 care for an Aerox 50cc or even a scooter help in small doses,
    im also new 2 biking tbh so this could be the wrong kinda post :D

i bought the bike second hand and that so..... :confused: i get worried.

any help would be great thnx

:)

PROBLY WILL BE THE WORST POST EVER :p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

dont know much about repairing mopers or the like.
    all id say to you is dont worry about it ;)
    if you do youll be in a car by february

you bought it second hand so hopefully the first owner has taken the biggest hit on it value wise, whixh leaves you only to lose another 20 - 30% off the price you paid when you sell -
    assuming you dont really mess it up.

bikes and mopers can take a fair amount of bumping and bashing,
    after a few weeks youll be more comfortable keeping yourself loose on the bike which means less damage to both parties.

as long as shes runnin well and has been serviced recently there shouldnt be anything to worry about - a decent mechanic will tell you of any oncoming probs and what to watch out for.

basically its only a moper so dont be too bothered if it takes the knocks,
    as long as it starts and is serviced regular youll be fine ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,049 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Are you bothered abt the bumps damaging the bike or about the bumps making you fall off?!

Advertisement