Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Years Eve in DUNDALK

Options
  • 20-12-2005 2:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭

Where do uz all think will be the best places to go new years eve?

iv heard the fairways is doin something and that it should be good, any else know of anything happening?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

The Rogues (Pogues cover band) in Spirit Store.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

new years eve going out anywhere in dundalk sucks big time better off staying in with your mates or going to parties. Fairways is usually crap they always open stephens night and new years eve

dundalk!god i once had a gf from there!those were the days!well actually we broke xmas day last year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 astonvilla

True, i must agree fairways is awful bad, by the time u get in it takes forever to get a f**king drink in the place,

house parties are best way to go for new years....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭Hip

astonvilla wrote:
    house parties are best way to go for new years....

Seconded.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

Thirded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmcquaid

agreed fairways is crap its only open a few times a year and everytime its open the bouncers there are always looking for fights even if it means them starting on someone. silence or amber maybe good or even stay in a pub dont think about vicars its always crap new years

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

i think vicars is always crap!! i just don't like the place.. you always hear about fights in it and outside it... much much more than the other night clubs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

The Rugby Club used to be great for New Years but its goen to hell. Stil does the best St Stephens Night

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh vicars is a dump, amber and silence are far better, i'd go with silence if you want the big crowd, amber if you want a chance of getting a drink and house party if you want to have the craic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

Ridleys.. Simple as that...

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭falipo

is jack l not playing the spirit store new years?

Advertisement