Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virgin or HMV?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Zipperhead

For newer cds have a look in Xtra Vision as they beat CD WOW on 4 different CD's lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

that sounds good zipperhead

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

The Virgin store in Limerick is a joke. Ordering stuff takes forever and they say at the counter that ordering a cd can take at least four weeks, go into town to HMV and they say up to two weeks generally.

Some of those working in Virgin don't seem to have a clus about music or films either. There were a few working there that knew there stuff, especially on meta, alternative and classical stuff but I have not seen them there so I suppose they left. Was a guy with long hair and a beard and a big guy with glasses and a goatee that seemed to know their stuff the best and were not rude like what is there know.

Online is way better though, especially for non chart stuff.

I expected Virgin to compete with HMV when they first opened, but now all they are doing is making HMV look a decent store.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

zombie thread. locked.

try not to dig up threads that are 18 months old.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement