Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bubbye Asherons call 2.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

/weep

AC2 was my first ever MMO, and I have fond memories of it. Funny to think that there used to be 4 - 500 people on my server, if i log onto FFXI now and there are less than 3000 on i think its quiet.....

Graphically I remember being mightily impressed as well.

Ah well, RIP AC2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭rcunning03

ArthurG wrote:
    /weep

AC2 was my first ever MMO, and I have fond memories of it. Funny to think that there used to be 4 - 500 people on my server, if i log onto FFXI now and there are less than 3000 on i think its quiet.....

Graphically I remember being mightily impressed as well.

Ah well, RIP AC2.

I was a big fan of Asheron's Call (my first mmo) but when when ac2 was originally launched, it was limited to certain markets, you could buy in UK but not Ireland etc. That really annoyed me and a lot of other people, and by the time it was released over here, There were much bigger and better mmo's out

Advertisement