Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

More Worrying News

• 20-12-2005 10:09am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

I just read this on K3Wrestling.com
    Source: PWTorch.com

According to a source within WWE, one wrestler is in worse shape than any wrestler who lived through an addiction to pain pills.

Reportedly, the wrestler is "incoherent" when away from WWE television, but is able to get himself in good enough shape to work through the health problem.

It is not known if this is the same wrestler that The Torch said was on "death watch" in a report a few weeks ago.

This is shocking stuff. If its so obvious that this wrestler is in such a bad way, why aren't WWE doing something about it - mindblowing. The sooner this drug testing policy comes in, the better!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Could this be Nick Dinsmore?

I read the only reason he was found out was because he lost his room key in that UK hotel and ending up collasping in the corridor when the drugs kicked in before he had a chance to get into the room and pass out on his bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

To be honest , i find this to be as ridiculous as the "death watch" story.

If some is "incoherent" when away from the ring, but can get "work through the health problem" then they are not as incoherent as people would assume.

Remember folks, this is the net, and PWInsider is a net rag. Just because someone puts "a source within the WWE" doesn't mean a thing.

The un-named source has always been the media's best friend when it comes to dangling stories.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭slicus ricus

D-FENS wrote:
    Could this be Nick Dinsmore?

I read the only reason he was found out was because he lost his room key in that UK hotel and ending up collasping in the corridor when the drugs kicked in before he had a chance to get into the room and pass out on his bed.

I read that too (apparently he lost his room key), but its unlikely that its Nick cos they imply that this person is still on the roster "able to get himself into good enough shape to work through the health problem". Also, Dinsmore has completed his rehab and was in the audience at a DSW show recently- they will probably put him there for a while to avoid putting him under too much pressure too soon.

With whats happened recently with the road rage and the allegations of 'roid rage' among other things from his wife, there's speculation that Flair has problems. Kurt Angle is always going to be linked to this given the severity of his injuries. But thats all just speculation... it could be somebody totally unexpected.

Advertisement