Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Invasion

• 20-12-2005 11:22am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,657 ✭✭✭

I see it's coming to Channel 4 soon...

It looks and sounds facinating can't wait to find out all about the "hurricane". I only hope they don't do the "next on invasion" thing or advertise it like Lost with spoilers in it.

There seems to be lots of faces I recognise from other shows anyone have any idea when it's actually being aired

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Peace

My american cousins have been sending this over to me... its actually quite a good show so far. I'm about 6/7 ep's in and have 3 more that got sent to me last night.

Its kinda like lost in that it feeds you very small pieces of the plot each week and often you get a piece of the plot and it isn't explored for a week or two....

The Sheriff is cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

According to this thread, it is on Sunday January 8th at 8:30.

Good show, I recommend it. If I had one criticism, it'd be that its a bit of a slow burner... (I guess thats better than Threshold running out of rope after 6 or 7 episodes!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

It stopped watching it after episode 6, it seemed to be going round and round in circles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭David Stewart

It's already started on E4.

The first episode was at 1am on New Years' Morning on TG4. (I almost missed it becaue Digiguide, going no doubt on info TG4 supplied, describes it as a historical documentary) I set it up to tape but five minutes in the screen went blank and then EuroNews came up (with the TG4 bug in the top right corner). Anyone know who I can complain to?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

watch the 1st episode i got off my cousins, was too impatient to wait till Sunday night on Channel 4. Enjoyed the 1st episode alright.
    I get the impression its going along the line of the aliens in the film Bodysnatchers
    The sherrif is cool alirght, he's the blind guy out of Contact so i'm sure he knows a thing or two about aliens ;)
    that and the fact that ye get the overriding impression that he is one too!

Anyone know what episode they are showing on tg4 tonight? if its 2 i wont have to wait for the slow cousins!

/edit
    its episode 2. good stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Hmm I was actually going to give this amiss after being given a brief description by a friend - another 'aliens amongst us' theme again..

Reading the positive opinions guess I will catch it on Sunday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭donhughberto

Er saturday, which episodeis this, is it the pilot?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭Art_Wolf

Well Entertainment.ie has it set as Sunday on Ch. 4

20:30 - 21:30
    New series. Spooky sci-fi drama, starring Eddie Cibrian. A hurricane heads for the quiet Florida town of Homestead, and US park ranger Russell Varon desperately tries to protect his family, who are baffled by the appearance of mysterious lights in the sky. Meanwhile, his ex-wife Mariel goes missing - and turns up lying naked in a nearby swamp. With William Fichtner, Lisa Sheridan and Kari Matchett.

22:00 - 23:00
    Russell finds a near-dead Air Force officer at the ranger station. An examination reveals he has injuries identical to Dave's, and Mariel discovers an unexpected substance in the wounds. Sheriff Underlay expresses an interest in the man's condition, and continues to push for a town quarantine.

Advertisement