Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford CIty Bypass

Options
  • 20-12-2005 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭

Contracts have been signed at last... Work scheduled to start in April

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Bards wrote:
    Contracts have been signed at last... Work scheduled to start in April

As a matter of interest, do you know why April? Why not December or the start of January?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭Bards

There is a pre bypass contract that has to be started & finished first. This is the fencing off of the route of the bypass and the felling of all trees hedgegrows etc before the actual work can commence . Bids were due to be opened last firday 16th for this work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,272 ✭✭✭merlante

Bards wrote:
    There is a pre bypass contract that has to be started & finished first. This is the fencing off of the route of the bypass and the felling of all trees hedgegrows etc before the actual work can commence . Bids were due to be opened last firday 16th for this work

Well that's fair enough I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭meldrew

I'll believe it when I see the first sod being turned , something is bound to go wrong .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 744 ✭✭✭angry_fox

meldrew wrote:
    I'll believe it when I see the first sod being turned , something is bound to go wrong .

They will probably find some rare snail or flower......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

angry_fox wrote:
    They will probably find some rare snail or flower......
    Don't start!

They found a rare snail in the path of the M7/8 in laois. Things on hold. I swear there is some c**t going around planting these snails and flowers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Maharet

Cool, at last. :)

Heh yeah there probably is.

Advertisement