Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Just wasted 15 quid on SWG..

• 20-12-2005 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Thought i'd start playing again as i left about a week after the CU. Simply because there was to much stuff changed and they stripped the classes and professions completely.

Now they have destroyed it! the NGE is soooo crap. It's more like KOTOR then SWG used to be! I used to love griding up though TKM and then having some other skills mixed with it from different trees. Like bounty hunter. Unarmed combo 3 (or hit 3 can't remember) used to have great animation and felt great to unload! where is TKM gone!!

Jesus. What a waste of 15 quid...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Thought i'd start playing again as i left about a week after the CU. Simply because there was to much stuff changed and they stripped the classes and professions completely.

Now they have destroyed it! the NGE is soooo crap. It's more like KOTOR then SWG used to be! I used to love griding up though TKM and then having some other skills mixed with it from different trees. Like bounty hunter. Unarmed combo 3 (or hit 3 can't remember) used to have great animation and felt great to unload! where is TKM gone!!

Jesus. What a waste of 15 quid...

Why didnt you just try the free trial

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Venom wrote:
    Why didnt you just try the free trial
    Seems they already had an account ;) can't test out the game properly with noob characters anyway :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

ye, i had an account. I used to be Master Bounty Hunter, had around a million creds.

just upsets me to see such an original game ruined and turned into a clickathon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

ye, i had an account. I used to be Master Bounty Hunter, had around a million creds.

just upsets me to see such an original game ruined and turned into a clickathon.

Ah I see. yeah they really screwed up SWG even more than I though they could have. Considering as the train wreck type additions to SWG over its life you have to wonder if SOE are going out of their way to kill it off? Maybe they just want out of the partnership with Lucasart!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

Venom wrote:
    Ah I see. yeah they really screwed up SWG even more than I though they could have. Considering as the train wreck type additions to SWG over its life you have to wonder if SOE are going out of their way to kill it off? Maybe they just want out of the partnership with Lucasart!

You know what?, I was thinking the same myself, I reckon Sony have realised that SWG is a moneypit and want to be shot of it in anyway they can.

• Advertisement
Advertisement