Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PSP analog stick enhancements

• 20-12-2005 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭

Well i bought whats called a stub armour kit of ebay there like last week or week before, arrived this morning. cost me 1 cent then 3 euro postage =D

Basically its 5 different analog sticks to go into my psp. Though the instructions are really poor and was wondering has anyone else got them or done this ebfore and how exactly do i do it, dont wantto tear me analog yolk and break it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

I got the psp players kit from gamestop which has the thumb sticks aswell, all you have to do is slip a knife under the original thumb stick and it should come off pretty easily.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Any chance of some pics of these magical analogs? Sound interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

are these bigger ones or whats the story?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

i think u just take your normaql one out,. Pull it out.

i seen a pic. Obviously dont need to open your psp.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i'm happy with the stick there now. i'd much rather some peripheral that adds another one to the other side :|

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

well i bought a pack of ebay it comes with like 6 ones, all different sizes they are pretty neat, and for 1 cent =D

Don't suppose you could post a pic of them maybe 1 of them on?

thats the item number on ebay, jsut type it in the search bar. Itsa good item cause some people find the stick to be too small or whatever well you can make them any size you want really with these enhancements, i find sometimes my finger slips off it cause its so small so im going to put the large width one in.

cheers

delivery was quick too

• Advertisement
Advertisement