Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is better FM or CM?

• 20-12-2005 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

I am allways behind in football games, i am playing cm 03/04. Whats it like compared to FM, might actually buy it myself seeing as FM6 has arrived!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

FM is the best I reckon, get FM06, you wont be disappointed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

^ I agree ^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

agree 2 ^^^^^

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Tbh, just sticky a post at the top of the forums saying

FOOTBALL MANAGER IS BETTER THAN CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER

and then bam, 10 less threads a week ;D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭donhughberto

DRakE wrote:
    Tbh, just sticky a post at the top of the forums saying

FOOTBALL MANAGER IS BETTER THAN CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER

and then bam, 10 less threads a week ;D

I agree, honestly i was hoping for a wee bit more about whats better, just got a copy of ebay so i will find out soon enough, i guess!

Hmm the idea of learning all new good players again has got my mind racing hehe, it is addictive stuff. Can the editor be used to change players etc as in past series. Can you still manage two teams and sell team one all the best players. I hated that and it annoyed me in CM as brother used it all the time!

Drake sorry for spoiling your day, i just didn't want to waste cash without having a few people tell me to do it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

I think total club manager 06 is the best manager game out there

Advertisement