Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know this CD??

Options
  • 20-12-2005 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭

Heard a cool CD a few years ago - never been able to find out what it is. I think I actually heard it when I was strolling round forbidden planet but I could be wrong!.
    Anyway it was a big p*ss take and one song was called 'Justin Timberlake' it went 'Justin Timberlake, Justin timberlake justin timberlake'. There was also one that went 'oooh Ted Danson you're soooo handsome'.
    help does thi sring a bell with anyone??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭Richelieu

did it have a song called 'Alanis Morisette' too? Along the same vocal stylings as the Timberlake one? That rings a bell...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Im not sure i only heard those 2 songs
    ive searched all over the net but no luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭wayfarer

Sounds like Weird Al Yankovic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

The Music forum might be a better place to ask,no?

if ths mods think its in the wrong place im sure they will move it whos al yankovic

• Advertisement

Yeah, thats the way boards works alright, post whatever you want wherever you want and if its the wrong place sure the mods will remove it.:rolleyes:

Excuse me dont go getting sarky and rolling your eyes at me!
    I felt it was suitable for after hours which funnily enough is why I posted it here. Im not discussing the mucis or the CD im just asking if anyone recognises it. My point is that if the mods opinion differs from mine on that point (as yours clearly does), then Im sure that they will let me know and will move it to what they feel is more appropriate -they seem very efficient from my experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭Diarmsquid

Weird Al Yankovich has loads of parody songs ripping the piss out of loads of songs/artists by changing the lyrics etc.

Did you recognise the tune from a different song?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

i seem to remember zig and zag always singing about ted danson.

while were on the case of hard to find cd's...

anyone know where i can pick up a copy of ding dong denny o'reilly and the hairy bowsies????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Atrocity

Anyone can learn lines and read them, but not everyone can be a great actor; just turn on Fair City or Coronation Street. The Johnny Depp comments above are accurate, but I don't think any of you have discussed the mountain of a man that is Rob Schneider. In "The Animal" he adopts the mentality of a horse.

what about the drink-driving scene in withnail and i, the park scene in 25th hour, any scene in buffalo '66.. all great acting.

• Advertisement

Atrocity wrote:
    Anyone can learn lines and read them, but not everyone can be a great actor; just turn on Fair City or Coronation Street. The Johnny Depp comments above are accurate, but I don't think any of you have discussed the mountain of a man that is Rob Schneider. In "The Animal" he adopts the mentality of a horse.

what about the drink-driving scene in withnail and i, the park scene in 25th hour, any scene in buffalo '66.. all great acting.
    I couldn't agree more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Atrocity wrote:

Either you're in the wrong thread or....I'll have two of whatever you're having.

I'll hold my hands up here, wrong thread. I would be embarassed, but it's god damn funny

lol i was wondering where that chain of thought was coming from !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

Definitely sounds like Weird Al alright...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

Weird Al Yankovich comes to mind too... Don't remember one about Justin Timberlake, maybe its his new album the last album I heard was a couple of years old.

i was looking at his song lists on a website on wikipedia but couldnt find it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

Richelieu wrote:
    did it have a song called 'Alanis Morisette' too? Along the same vocal stylings as the Timberlake one? That rings a bell...

that's wesley willis btw

i was looking at hi sstuff and it looks like it might be it but again i cant find it anywhere under a song list

OP, I think it's clear that your problem comes from a dependance on being in a relationship rather than that particular girl.

Only joking, of course I know what thread I'm in!

It's hard to track down Weird Al cds, well, in record stores..
    Just use Amazon, sometimes it's the only place to find anything remotely interesting

• Advertisement

i managed to find some wierd al stuff on www.allofmp3.com

Advertisement