Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

champ manager excell

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

thats perversely addictive

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Ah yeah, I'll be repeating in the summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

That is just nuts... Some much effort gone into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

I'm afraid to play that incase I do no work whatsoever

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

Its a bit of fun alright but a tad silly.

i.e. You can change your player's skills. If they have a skill of 3 or whatever, change it to 200. Do that with all players and watch your team get a cup double from division 3. You can manually edit how much cash you've got as well.

But I'm just a cheatin b@stard anyway!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

You can cheat in any PC game tbh. :) What's the point when you're playing against nobody else though?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

eirebhoy wrote:
    You can cheat in any PC game tbh. :) What's the point when you're playing against nobody else though?

Whats the point even when you're playing against someone else? :D

MrJoeSoap wrote:
    Whats the point even when you're playing against someone else? :D
    To show that you're better than you actually are. :) Cheating in a game like this is trying to fool yourself into thinking you're better than you are. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭donhughberto

eirebhoy wrote:
    To show that you're better than you actually are. :) Cheating in a game like this is trying to fool yourself into thinking you're better than you are. :)

Have to agree, the most fun, best way to never leave a game bored is to play fair. I love managing teams in the red and getting them promoted etc. It's a challenge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

Could somebody please repost the link? I missed it over christmas and it has expired

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭KeithMur

any one able to post again, just got my copy of office installed, it wouldn't work on ms works

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

do so at your peril

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭j22

Expired again.

Advertisement