Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Speaking of plates ! Whats this about ? eBay

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I seriously doubt it, given the "CALIFORNIA" on the plate and the stupid looking I-J mixture on the left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

why would it not be allowed, because of the california or the lettering:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

JJZ 109

I think its on sale because of the JJZ bit

Its the type of engine that went into the Toyota Supra, the hot version.
    Super fast.................

"2-j-z" engine.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

1968fordmustangfastbackgt390bu.jpg
    This is why it's for sale- the Bullitt Mustang, nothing to do with any ricer :p
    Definitely illegal, for one it reads JJ (with a bit missing) when the actual plate for sale is IJ and
    secondly it's uses incorrect spacing and colouring etc. for a UK plate.
    Having said that selling the number is not illegal, displaying it as suggested is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Yes I knew it was for the bullit Mustang but I actually mis-read it and thought it said "IZJ" as in a Republic of Ireland plate and wondered how it could be transfered !

Sorry 'bout that !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

Yeah, it does say Irish reg, must be N.I.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

Ye Olde Irish (southern) regs could be transferred to the UK easily, if I'm not mistaken...

Advertisement