Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BSG on Sky over Xmas and into new year

• 20-12-2005 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,780 ✭✭✭

Sky1 has scheduled repeats of the mini series
    Xmas Day morning 02.40am-04.15am
    Stephens Day morning 02.50am-04.20am

Season 2 starts on Tuesday 10th Jan at 9pm

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

Uck, that's a terrible time to show them. Only really good if you don't have the DVDs and want to tape them. But the DVDs are quite cheap now, so it's hardly worth it.

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,164 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Will give me a chance to test my new dvd hdd recorder thingy. :D
    I'm such a nerd. I already have these! :p

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

I've nearly forgotten the characters' names ;_;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Watched the entire first season between yesterday and today. Absolutely brilliant stuff. Can't wait to watch Season 2: Quite the cliffhanger S1 exited on!

I was going to order the 2.0 season dvd from Amazon.com - but that's only the first six or so episodes. Guess there's no real point if it's going to be on TV, but god dammit I hate sky and their crappy long breaks every fifteen minutes, and the chance that I may miss an episode due to the sky box not working, me getting caught up somewhere, etc.

Dammit, think I'll just go for the DVD. I would get them elsewhere, but it's just not possible at the moment :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Fear not, I shall be bumping all the season 2 threads...and making new ones as they air in the states. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Cant wait for the new series, watched the pilot and series one over the last few days to get things back in my head. Does anyone know if Sky One will be taking the same big break it did in America?

Advertisement