Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Looking for some auto stuff...

Options
  • 20-12-2005 7:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭

Hi all, hope you can help.,
    Im looking for either a car mini fridge or a car seat massager yokie (or both) as a pressie. Or maybe a mini microwave powered off 12v??
    Any ideas where i caould get either or both in dublin?
    THanks
    any idea of prices?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭MikeHunt

I saw one of those massager seat things in the gadget shop upstairs in Jervis centre. Probably cheaper online of course

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

check ebay there will be loads of options to choose from

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭alanlouthzzr

Dunboyne Auto Parts have mini fridges. 01-8013838. I've never seen a mini microwave but you could always buy an invertor and convert your 12V to 220V. Invertors are available from 75w to 2kw. You would be able to boil a household kettle on a 2kw invertor (if you really wanted to!). 1kw invertors would be pleanty for most microwaves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Eurorunner

I *think* lidl are selling car seat massagers at the moment. Check their homepage.

Advertisement