Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

what do i do

• 20-12-2005 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

well im wit this boy a month or two and his ex is an aqquaintance of mine...
    im quite worried about this ex as I know she is the only girl hes ever truly loved and they only broke up a month before me and him got involved.
    they broke up because of another guy but she begged him to stay friends, they also have many many many mutual friends in common. So they r now friends??? I am also noticing that I am invited to only some of his things wereas i would invite him to all of mine. I found out today that the things Im not invited to r the things that she is at...
    So now im wonderin does she know we are together?Is he nly with me until he can get back with her??
    I have also cn emails from the two of them to each other with her saying that she wnts them to be together wen they r older n get married and that she wants him to think of her every single day and dat she just couldn handle such an intense relationship at such a young age. he sed to her that he wishes things wer diff, wat does he mean?? does he want her not me???I need sum help boardies...ne questions or comments welcome.
    i cant say it to him cos he has asked me to drop the subject before.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭krd

I think your in trouble. And you should dump him. They are probably shagging behind your back to (if not now probly in the very near future).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 449 ✭✭Airblazer

krd wrote:
    I think your in trouble. And you should dump him. They are probably shagging behind your back to (if not now probly in the very near future).

yep...agree with the above..it's only a matter of time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

I think it is too soon for him to be going out with you if she's still on the scene. He hasn't had time to get over it yet.

It's not your problem of course, so I'd walk away from him because all you'll be doing is stressing yourself out and if you can't talk to him about it then he's not much good is he?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Angels

He is on the rebound, & i think you should get out of this relationship. It's not going to last like this if you stay with him you'll only end up getting more hurt than you think.

This has happened to me in the past & i was devastated. Don't let it happen to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cheekyass

I had a similar situation, get out now before you get too emotionally involved. "you and hm" will not end well regardless of what he says to you in relation to her now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,819 ✭✭✭✭g'em

that's a big ol' case of rebound if ever I saw it. It sounds like neither of them are over each other, and unfortunately the one who'll really get hurt is you. I would seriously consider walking away from it now before you get too attached to this guy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

He's on the rebound.
    You should't be reading his e-mails.
    You should use English when writing.

Advertisement