Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Widows!

Options
  • 20-12-2005 10:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

So how long you think tis 3.50 a pint will last? Must be the cheapest in town at the minute, putting pressure on the rest of the pubs at the end of parliment street!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Morrisseys was 3.00 a pint when i passed it last night.

Only pubs who need to get people in will lower the prices, the Widows have crap turnover since they renovated whenever that was 5/6 yrs ago

was a great pub....once

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Ravage1616

It's under new mangement now! he got rid of all the staff and hired new people! Even has a pool table now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

I know, still think it won't recover.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

The windows was never the same once they enlarged it. Used the love the old beer garden in the summer months and the BBQs.

Must take a trip down there when i am home for Christmas and see what it's like these days.

Advertisement