Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A huge bee (or wasp)!

Options
  • 21-12-2005 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 981 ✭✭✭

Jesus Christ, almighty - it is the 20th of December for **** sake!

I was sitting here in front of my computer when I heard this massive noise. At first I thought it is the computer but seconds later a really huge bee or wasp was flying around the room!

I ****ed up and killed it, sorry :eek: . I was just shocked I suppose. But, anyway, should they not be dead or sleeping at this time of year?

It is either too mild in general or they get more immune to the Irish weather.

It scared the life out of me, bleedin´wasps

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Bee or wasp? Which was it? Wasps, at least the ones we get here are bright yellow and black. Bees might have similar colours but more faded and usually have hair.. there is another difference to do with their body but since he is dead its not much good.

Google the Giant Hornet and be thankful we do not have them here :D

Advertisement