Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Footy fights and tasty tackles

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

the first and the one at the end where the worse :eek:

Cool video :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

There was some vicious ones in there... Nice video...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Lol, at the guy gettin the karate kick right in the face. And when there was a fight, and some guy jumped over a fence and just dissapears! Haha, deadly video.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

What is Maradonna like at the start.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Haha, Maradonna is a little weapon!

I remember seeing the Totti one against Ramelow at the time and being disgusted by it. I would have been disgusted even had their been a motive for it, but it seemed fairly out-of-the-blue to me.

Some shocking tackles there alright (ignoring the actual fights and petulance/stupidity - *cough* Bothroyd), I think Gerrards is certainly amongst the worst of them. The power and speed behind it was vicious, does anyone know if the player (Boateng I think?) was injured?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,176 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Nasty tackles but the actual fights are very tame.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭Rollo Tamasi

was steven reid in there as well?
    I think Neil Lennon's "challange" is the worst, that and Adriano's two fisted punch - class!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

I still think keanes is the worst

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭The Rooster

Lennon and the punch at the end were the worst in my book.

Diego and DiCanio the funniest.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,232 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Nice to see Materazzi keeping up the good name of the club!

How many Inter players where there? More than any other club I reckon!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭gracehopper

Lennons and Keanes were the worst, Totti is a dirty player, the south american clips are the funniest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Lennons and Keanes were the worst

Don't forget Gerrards too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

keanes, gerrards and the last ones were the Best/worst, which ever you want to call them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

Nice doubled fisted haduken from Adriano

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

Great post, some memorable moments in there, jesus that keano tackle on Haaland looks nasty even now.. Some hilarious fights in there, especially funny the guy diving down the tunnel..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

The crwod going spare for the Maradona fight is fantastic...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

was steven reid in there as well?
    I think Neil Lennon's "challange" is the worst, that and Adriano's two fisted punch - class!

Nope, the Blackburn player in there was Jay Bothroyd who looks a bit like Steven Reid. He was on loan at Blackburn last year and is on loan at Charlton now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

shepthedog wrote:
    Great post, some memorable moments in there, jesus that keano tackle on Haaland looks nasty even now.. .
    Yea, it's easy, on reflection, to understand why some reporters called him a thug etc... You forget how awful his tackle on Haaland was.

Advertisement