Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

calvin and hobbes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭patzer117

Legends among Gods themselves! My favourite books of all time and even my Christmas present this year. Calvin and Hobbes I worship thee

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

I love Calvin and Hobbes. When I get the money, I'm getting the complete Calvin and Hobbes. It's over €100, but it's huge.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

does anyone else feels they are they only one who get calvin and hobbes or is it just me you know its like you have a special relationship with them or something.

is this the complete set you are buying @ blisterman looks like its out of print till april
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0740748475/104-7820160-0734323?v=glance&n=283155

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭HybridTech

Class! :D I see the "educational" tapes are still on the go ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭patzer117

no, i definitely feel like i have a unique relationship with them. I bought the complete set in town on Sunday, and there are still some available in Hughes and Hughes (not where I got mine) for 110 if you're interested.

Any favourite ones anyone?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭OY

Have you seen the last ever one? It is kind of sad without trying to be.

"Let's go adventuring!" I think is the last words or something like that. I love to read Calvin and Hobbes... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭mjquinno

patzer117 wrote:
    no, i definitely feel like i have a unique relationship with them. I bought the complete set in town on Sunday, and there are still some available in Hughes and Hughes (not where I got mine) for 110 if you're interested.

Any favourite ones anyone?

interesting ill have a look @ lunch thanks for that...

For me the best ever was the transmogrofier

http://progressiveboink.com/nick/images/calvinandhobbes/CH870328.JPG

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

mjquinno wrote:
    For me the best ever was the transmogrofier[/url]
    "I'm safe"

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

My favourite was when he thought he turned his face inside out with bubblegum. And the one where he stayed in the bathtub for hours. Missing boy. Giant pink pune found.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

calvinhobbes3od.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement