Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The New Moes!!!!

Options
  • 21-12-2005 11:46am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

So what is the general opinion of this place?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

I havent been in Brubakers yet but it looks good from the outside... I will definitely go in for a wee nosey soon :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Tis nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kittenz

looking forward to seeing inside it, the outside looks well! No doubt will be in it sometime over christmas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭cmcquaid

yeah its nice alright its totally different to the old moes you wouldnt recoginise it any more its supposed to be over 20s but once youre over 18 and look respectable theyll let you in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Dundalk Online

thats most students ruled out then :D:p:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

thats most students ruled out then :D:p:D

Thank God!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭dundalk cailin

thumbs up from me! was in it last night...knew v few ppl..think there was a good few Xmas parties,,but theres loads of room, and the atmosphere is cool. crowd seemed to be a bit older but could be just cos of it only opening.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

yeah was in Brubakers last night great place looks like a lot of money has been spent on Its over 21's though so if you get asked for ID you have to be over 21....which is good

They are not showing any sports except rugby.....i think thats only cos they sponsor the dundalk rugby club

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

thumbs up from me! was in it last night...knew v few ppl..think there was a good few Xmas parties,,but theres loads of room, and the atmosphere is cool. crowd seemed to be a bit older but could be just cos of it only opening.
    Hey! I'm not that old! :v:

no offence :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 15 johnboybob

It's fancy there ain't no doubtin that.
    It seems to be doin really well so far and there is a good crowd in it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Wasnt in it yet, and i'm a student, a repeat one at 22, its very offensive this student bashing :)

anyway couple of lads i know went to go into it last wednesday night and they were told its full even though 5 people walked out as they went to go in.

hate places like that, stuck up kind of places.

but haven't tried it myself yet so will see

• Registered Users Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭MonkeyTennis

its up to the owners what kind of place they have. If they dobt want a younger crew thats their decision. Simple truth is older people have more money. I havent been but I heard good things

helps when you knwo bouncers there ;) i was in it sat night and you couldnt move, it was packed. the few people i knew were my age, but it was strange being out in dundalk and knowing barely anyone in the pub :eek: :)

Advertisement