Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black pc monitor in Cork?

Options
  • 21-12-2005 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭

Looking to pick up a black monitor for a home pc in Cork - its for a learner so I'm not fussed about buying a new one. Anybosy know of a repairs / 2nd's shop I could pick one up in cheaply? Please dont say cash convertors - overpriced and over rated place! ...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

You won't get one cheap in a shop, the best place in Cork for buying monitors is www.boards.ie for sale board I would say. Cash Converters and other second hand shops all charge a lot.

Unless you can get one from UCC maybe - they were selling 17" monitors for €5 each last month, think they're all gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Plek Trum

Was posting on the boards here for over a month but no avail (Mostly in Dublin, postage costs cancelled any bargain). However, I did get a Dell one in the Echi pink pages this week - €25, brand new!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭celica140bhp

Dave - you still got that???? How come you are throwing it away?

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 136 ✭✭celica140bhp

OK, I'll take it off your hands......if it's in good nick and works fine then I'm sure I could pony up for a couple of pints - what's the price of a pint in the golf club these days??? (been a long time since I was up that way).
    Just give me a where and when.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭Illkillya

Madness... I would have paid good money for that! :)

Advertisement