Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BT Usage Reset

• 21-12-2005 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭

Just wondering has anybody checked there internet usage on BT I just checked mine and its been completely reset, even the overall history!!!

This is a summary of all traffic since you first logged in

First Login Tue Dec 20 01:31:19 2005
    Last Login Tue Dec 20 01:31:19 2005
    Last Login Duration 1440 minutes
    Logins 1
    Offpeak Traffic 840 minutes
    Peak Traffic 600 minutes
    Data uploaded 0.69 GB [745924325 bytes]
    Data downloaded 1.62 GB [1742944241 bytes]

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

It happens the odd time.

Though my first login date is still correct, I think. Yup, it is. The data downloaded/uploaded was reset in the last year or two though. Of course, it's stuck at 0 up/0 down this month too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Sarunas

Does that mean you can download all you want without having to worry about a cap for the rest of this month?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Sarunas wrote:
    Does that mean you can download all you want without having to worry about a cap for the rest of this month?

No, not at all. They have the proper stats. Their system for customers to check just doesn't function sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

halenger wrote:
    No, not at all. They have the proper stats. Their system for customers to check just doesn't function sometimes.

Ok BT may have a log of my correct stats. But if they ever decided to charge they would have to fix this problem. Surely BT would have to give you an accurate usage reading to charge you for over usage.
    Just say I only checked my stats today how would I know how much of my allowance I have used? I just wonder can BT legally charge you for over usage if the customer can not check there stats accurately?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I still get zeros across the board, all month, every month. Think it started when I changed my password.

• Advertisement
Advertisement