Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any good picks here

• 21-12-2005 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭

Here are the most recent superbowl odds from paddypower. I put the seahawks down for 5 at 9-1 a few weeks ago. Anyone see anything that might be good for a small bet?
    Indianapolis Colts 10 - 11
    Seattle Seahawks 6 - 1
    New England Patriots 8 - 1
    Cincinnati Bengals 11 - 1
    Denver Broncos 11 - 1
    New York Giants 12 - 1
    Carolina Panthers 12 - 1
    Chicago Bears 16 - 1
    San Diego Chargers 28 - 1
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers 28 - 1
    Jacksonville Jaguars 33 - 1
    Pittsburgh Steelers 33 - 1
    Washington Redskins 50 - 1
    Atlanta Falcons 100 - 1
    Dallas Cowboys 100 - 1
    Minnesota Vikings 100 - 1
    Kansas City Chiefs 125 - 1

I reckon the broncos and bears are tempting. Really cants see the colts winning for some reason

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

defence wins superbowls is the cliche:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 334 ✭✭ghost26ie

the bengals,patriots, broncos or giants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

i stick it on that pats still. been there and done it many times. If the benegals had more experience i think they would be worth a go, but i dont think they will this year.

For the long shot, i would go for the steelers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

I was thinking the same thing the other day. I put a score on the patriots

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Saints#33

Try Carolina or Minnesota as they are rallying late and that always counts...tho being honest after the death of James Dungy I think the Colts will step up for their coach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Saints#33 wrote:
    Try Carolina ...

Didn't carolina just lose to Dallas?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

This coming from a steelers fan i feel that the patriots will win the superbowl again as there defense is one of the best in the league and defenses win superbowls.Corey dillon is back now and the secondary if nearly back at full health apart from rodney harrison.The pats will prevail yet again but if they do it could be there last superbowl for a while as the salary cap is starting to catch up with them as the no name stars now stars want a bigger pay check.I can see the Pats beating denver in the afc final and facing seatlle in the superbowl.

Advertisement