Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tip For Paddy Power Chase 27th December

• 21-12-2005 2:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭

Got a tip from a mate a while back for Knock Knock running on the 27th in Leopardstown. Checked out his form and its seemed pretty poor so didnt take much heed.However looking at the betting today I see he has been backed down to 12-1 from 28's. Could be worth checking out. Any of the experts in here know anything about the horse?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭iloveireland

Pighead wrote:
    Got a tip from a mate a while back for Knock Knock running on the 27th in Leopardstown. Checked out his form and its seemed pretty poor so didnt take much heed.However looking at the betting today I see he has been backed down to 12-1 from 28's. Could be worth checking out. Any of the experts in here know anything about the horse?

i dont know anything about him but i stuck the old needle in the newspaper for the grand national and i picked out him and he ran decent but that was a long time ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Pighead wrote:

Cheers for the info Pighead, greatly appreciated. I'll get on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

sjones wrote:
    Cheers for the info Pighead, greatly appreciated. I'll get on it.
    You forgot to put the rolleyes smily at the end of your sentence buddy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

Pighead wrote:
    You forgot to put the rolleyes smily at the end of your sentence buddy!

No smileys until after the race!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

Down to 8's now. I think alot of the online bookies are stopping the betting on him as a risk thing at the moment, so get on asap if you want to.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

still available @ 12s with bet 365

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,184 ✭✭✭✭Pighead

Still 12's with Paddy Powers too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Conrod

Pighead wrote:
    Still 12's with Paddy Powers too.
    At 12's I'll have a go. It's Christmas after all! Thanks for the heads up.

Advertisement