Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

I've checked but can someone spell it out ??

• 21-12-2005 2:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,
    I've read all the sticky's and I've searched but I still cant do it !

I have an Ipaq RZ1710 and a Nokia 6230. I want to use the nokia as a modem to connect and search the net and get email !

Is that possible ?

Via IR I can get the phone to dial a number but I get the "boop boop boop" sound !

Its O2 contract btw and the phone itself will connect to whatever I need but something is missing !

Can you help please...............or at least tell me to give up if its not possible !

Ta very much !

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,266 ✭✭✭MercMad

So I take it either

1. Nobody knows
    2. It is not poissible
    3. I need to contact somebody else.......or try harder ! :eek

..............ahh well !

Still lots of good info here guys, I just wish I knew more about these damn things !

Still ............back to stocktaking for another 6 hours !!

Happy Christmas !! :D

Advertisement