Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barcode criticism Unfair

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

That shouldn't be a problem really once it's not too ragged looking. Before you go out use the GHD to straighten your hair!!:eek: ;):D:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

The place is not a kip.
    It's relativly nice.

Yes, it has loads of knackers in it but few of them are troublesome and unless you grew up in donnybrook ro somewhere like that, it's nothing you can't handle.

That said, I only go to hang out with my friends who go there, and with drink that cheap, it's not much of a problem.

I can't imagine there being anythign else that needs to be said.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

considering they let a friend of mine's 15 year old sister and her 14 year old friend get in every weekend !
    there is definitly something wrong with the place they dont even look 18!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Are you saying you wouldn't find under agers anywhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

I've been to barcode and i found it extremely enjoyable, the musics FUN not cheesy, its a great laugh. How can there be so many underagers if its so hard to get into? And so what if there is, there's underage people in almost every club and pub in town

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭C_Breeze

WOW .
    had never had ANY problems regarding barcode or getting in .
    Id even go as far as say the Bouncers are actually cool.

"enjoy your night mate" is always said when i get in .

I think barcode is great and the criticism is definitley unjust .

as long as you're normal lookin i suppose they let you in .
    Ive seen "rockery" types refused before and scummers also - but too right.

Bcode get my thumbs up anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

i have been to a worse place than barcode...................it called k2 in howth utter tacky ****e with the dj playing barbie girl alot...and i though barcode had bad music!!!!!!!!!barcode could do with a bit of the crue

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭raheny red

Yes K2 is a kip you get CANS instead of pints :eek: :eek: :eek:

Advertisement