Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I might be getting a house

• 21-12-2005 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Well my mams other house has just been fully paid for(shes been rentin it out,she has a few houses like this) and i've been told that if i want it i can have it.

I'll have to pay bills for electricity etc but no rent on it so the question is do i want it,now i won't need it for awhile so she'll keep renting it out till then but it's in Ballygall parade in East Finglas now i used to live there but when your young you don't really remember certain problems in the area so for anyone who lives around there what's it like these days?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Well I don't know the area but living rent free is quite a big plus. I'd say give it serious consideration.

Advertisement