Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please let me pay what I owe...please !!!

• 21-12-2005 6:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Please BT...

Please let me pay what I owe you...

I'm not trying one on cause I dont have the money to pay my bill...

I'm not being picky cause you f##ked up my order from day 1...

All I ask is that I get a bill that reflects exactly what I owe you...

No more, no less....

Is that too much to ask???

I'll even buy you a calculator, so my bill wont read 93.85 + 4.13 = 125.66

I'll even pay by direct debit, even though if I had till now I would have been charged 320.56 since being connected Nov 1st (thats 2005 :rolleyes: )

Shucks, I'll even use your email system to log any complaints, even though I'll need to wait 16 days for an answer...

All this I give to you...for just one little bill...

One little correct bill...with proper addition...and dates based on reality..

I know, I know... we live in a world where you still cant pay your EirScum bill by credit card...

But come on BT, try and rise above it, try a little harder...

TRY A LITTLE HARDER

FFS
    Fedfan

Military Intelligence
    BT Customer Care

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mad Mike

Don't even bother emailing them. In my experience they don't respond to emails. The only way to get your prolem sorted it to ring their helpline and listen to greensleeves for half an hour or so in order to talk to a human.

I detailed my own BT experiences in another post: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054856480

BT have appallingly bad administration and non-technical support. Tech support is very good though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

How did I know this thread was going to be about my buddies in BT?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 12,450 Mod ✭✭✭✭dub45

I wonder how they actually operate on a day to day basis? Every day in there must be simply chaotic? Or else they are all comatose - cant think how it could be otherwise.:confused:

Advertisement