Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What party do you play with in VII?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Cloud, tifa, barret.

Tifa has quite imba limit breaks... and barret... massive gun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

Cloud, Cid, and the most usefull character of all Cait Sith.

Battle begins
    Party above appears
    Emerald weapon appears
    i begin to cut into him with saved limit breaks
    Cait siths gets a second slots limit break about 4 mins into the battle
    Cait sith reels instant death
    Battle over
    Expression on my 13 year old face showing extreme joy
    Priceless!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Cronus333

nix wrote:
    Cloud, Cid, and the most usefull character of all Cait Sith.

Battle begins
    Party above appears
    Emerald weapon appears
    i begin to cut into him with saved limit breaks
    Cait siths gets a second slots limit break about 4 mins into the battle
    Cait sith reels instant death
    Battle over
    Expression on my 13 year old face showing extreme joy
    Priceless!
    I got something like that with Lady Yunalesca first time I played FFX. I hadnt trained so first move summon Yojimbo, then Zanmato. the rest is history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

Cloud/Barret/Red ... the two times I've played it through... which always left me in a tricky situation at the end when my weak chars keep getting killed with slight attacks. :D
    Still beat him though... last time I played FF7, I rushed to the end a bit too soon, and sepheroth pulled that rediculous 15 minute summon on me (meteor?) and I was like "oh well, I'm screwed"... but remarkably cloud survived with something like 9hp... revived the others and went on to win. :D
    That was tense ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 brianbowell

Cloud, Barret and Red for me, i normally level up Vincent, Cid and Tifa to around lv65 too, final boss is simple anyway once you have your main party anywhere near max stats or at level 80 even, dont even need to change groups for final boss and i beat him after taking only one attack which was reflected on him!! emerald and ruby weapon are the real challenges, w mime, kotr and 2x/4x cut are nearly essential along with near full stats

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 President Rufus

The last time Yuffie and Tifa.

The first time I think it was Cid and Barret.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭RedXIII

Used Cloud/Red/Cait Sith first time round

Then used

Cloud/Red/Vincent but i dnt like vincent that much as his limit makes him un controllable

I have played through using Red/Cloud with Barret, Tifa & Cid as well and as far as i can remember i find the best either

Cloud/Red/Cait Sith or Cloud/Red/Barret, but thats just to my tastes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Sch!Sm

I used to try and keep every1 at similar levels the first time i played through. other than that my favourite party was cloud/vincent/red. dont know why!

Advertisement