Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brendan Kilkenny

Options
  • 21-12-2005 8:06pm

Can we have this thread to keep track of him around the city? He's such a busy man that to keep track (stalk) of him, we need to pool resources.

Monday, about 12.10pm, he was in the phonebox at the end of Capel Street.

ANY OTHER SIGHTINGS?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

BK is the man! I once shared a stage with the legend, he was MC at one of me gigs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

Well did you hear that he actually made it through an audition.

He is gonna be on the Best Worst Auditions Ever!!

I think that's the name of it and afaik it is on Xmas eve but check the tv guide just in case.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

The guy is pure entertainment. look back at repeats of previous talent shows, which characters are always shown?? Our man BK!!

I know a great story about him but i cant tell it online publically cos it will get me into trouble! Dont worry its not rude

• Registered Users Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭raheny red

The name of the show is actually called

Best Ever Worst Auditions - so I wasn't too far off!!

Anyway, It's gonna be a U.T.V documentry and he will be joined by;

X Factor's 'chicken guy' Robert Unwin
    The Cheeky Girls
    Moni and Gabi

Should be interesting to see what he and U.T.V have to say about it all!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Not to be a troll here or anything, but Brendan Kilkenny is one of the biggest losers that I've seen.
    He's a disgrace.

• Advertisement

rb_ie wrote:
    Not to be a troll here or anything, but Brendan Kilkenny is one of the biggest losers that I've seen.
    He's a disgrace.

Im not havin a pop at u dude, but why do you think he's a disgrace?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

I seen him on Dame St. about 2 weeks ago....though he ain't anything special to me, i wouldn't get excited or anything!

Gazza22 wrote:
    I seen him on Dame St. about 2 weeks ago....though he ain't anything special to me, i wouldn't get excited or anything!

WAS HE WEARING A HAWT RED BASEBALL JACKET?!

Did you stop to have sex with him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

rb_ie wrote:
    He's a disgrace.

Yeah I agree -- him and that priest who went running out onto the F1 track a few years ago (obviously among other people...) make the Irish look like morons. I hate him alot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

He gets on the bus at the shell station in Palmerstown, see him most mornings heading into college.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

He got on the 66 bus in to town last week, sat in front of me and hummed the whole way in to town. I want his hair :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,180 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

jonnybadd wrote:
    He gets on the bus at the shell station in Palmerstown, see him most mornings heading into college.

i see him a lot when he is getting off the bus in palmerstown :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

"Entertained" us all while queueing for Your a Star this year. Got up and shook my hand and had a big chat with me after my second audition. Funny funny man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

WAS HE WEARING A HAWT RED BASEBALL JACKET?!

Did you stop to have sex with him?

Did you?....pfft loser :rolleyes:

Gazza22 wrote:
    Did you?

Yep.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

saw him one saturday night walking out of the lap dancing club on great denmark street.

He did a dance for us :rolleyes: good times good times

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

don't give him the oxygen of publicity, he's probably reading this now, masturbating furiously :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 musicality

Mullets are illegal!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

I kinda feel bad for the way he was treated on his latest appearance on Your a star.

Anyone see him crying on UTV on New Year's Eve? I felt bad for him.

AWWW :D

He's so determined. Good man. He's a nice fella. I used to listen to his programme on Radio Dublin back before his *fame*.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dannyH

I saw him at about 9pm on 14th January, walking past St.Stephens Green. My girlfriend recognised him and immeadiatly pounced on the poor bloke, 'shouting' for an photograph :S
    But he came over and was a really nice guy, he asked us where we were from etc and recommended some nice areas in Dublin. I think he's perfectly harmless, anyone who says hes a 'disgrace' is being abit harsh?!
    He's no different from the other 99% of people who seek fame.....he justs acts on it, and good luck to the guy I say! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Passed by him this morning outside the main gates at Trinity around 7:40am... he was walking southside wearing a baseball club fleece jacket.
    Looked like a regular route he was taking... (for all you stalkers).
    No one else seemed to notice who he was, as everyone is too busy trying to wake up.
    Was in another world myself with headphones at full blast, but his wave of white/hair caught my eye. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

pretty sure he lives in palmerstown... i lived there till recently and saw him loads of times..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Saruman wrote:
    pretty sure he lives in palmerstown... i lived there till recently and saw him loads of times..

Yeah he does, well he got on my bus at Palmerstown anyway.

What does he actually do? Apart from enter reality tv shows.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

tries his best to get on any TV show he can... i think he is famous for being famous if you know what i mean... not sure if he has ever had any real entertainment job on TV etc

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭goose06

He used to visit someone in a house I used to live across from in arborhill would see him a couple of times a month, decent bloke, no harm in him

• Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭robo

The last 2 weeks I have seen him a lot of mornings between 7:30am & 8am walking along Merrion Square, straight up towards Mount Street...oh those golden locks...

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭DéiseGirl

parasite wrote:
    don't give him the oxygen of publicity, he's probably reading this now, masturbating furiously :confused:

:eek: :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

robo wrote:
    The last 2 weeks I have seen him a lot of mornings between 7:30am & 8am walking along Merrion Square, straight up towards Mount Street...oh those golden locks...

he works for the department of justice on mount street. a mate of mine works with him

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mybighead

he's not even from dublin ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement