Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Surely you are not that idiotic....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Can i get this thread deleted and this one reopened

It was closed for a reason, deal with it..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Hi,

just PM me your boards password, for verification purposes, and I will re-open that thread tut suite, as delboy would say.
    1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

Hobart wrote:
    Hi,

just PM me your boards password, for verification purposes, and I will re-open that thread tut suite, as delboy would say.
    1.jpg

why would i pm you my password :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

*shakes head*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Not the sharpest harpoon in the harpoon factory there, are we?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

why would i pm you my password :rolleyes:
    Because, Einstein, if your dumb enough to think that by starting this...... actually I dunno, I guess I don't have an answer for you. Sorry I asked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Can i get this thread deleted and this one reopened

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054865223

*ahem*

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    ha*gasp*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... Ha... Hahaha... Ha... Ha... Heh...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

qz wrote:
    Not the sharpest harpoon in the harpoon factory there, are we?

It's the whole harpoon thing I'm not happy with , I mean , since when has dynamite not been good enough .

Oh , can ye reopend all those entertaining "you insulted me" "i am not a racist" threads aswell . I mean , why do ye , who own and pay for the upkeep of Boards , and also spend all ye're free time moderating it , feel that ye should deprive me, who pays nothing for it and does nothing to help with it's upkeep , my entertainment .

I have rights too god damn it !

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Sure no problem.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement