Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Reports/Studying

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I'd much rather careers to SPHE I'd say. All we ever did was get shouted at for not cleaning the classroom and occasionally have really uninformative lectures about drugs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

6 weeks?! We only have 3 weeks till the Mocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

5 weeks and 4 days exactly. I got some results yesterday, report won't be out for a week or so, got a D in HL Maths, C in French, B in Geography, A in Religion ( Woot, 98%) and others I forget. I'm meant to be in today, but I'm sick, so I'm at home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,641 ✭✭✭andyman

9 As, 1 B and 1 C.

Quite happy.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭skapunkkeith

i got 1 a, 1 b, 5 c's, 2 d's, 1 e

pretty bad coz my a was in cspe, and my b was in religion
    i didnt study at all though, i wanted to see what i could get on what i know
    i failed business, i knew i would

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 tH3_UnS0cial_1

awh jus work hard u will be amazed at how much u can improve in 3weeks!.. good luck tho!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

got 56% in higher maths 8th in the class.
    don't know the rest.
    Reports being sent out on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭skapunkkeith

oh and mine were all higher level

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Yeah don't have all my results got 88% in History and Home Ec. Whooo hooo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Chrizzle

k soo ummm... my Mocks are in a week.. i dont think theres a need to study ... its not the real thing.. relax people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

When you sit an extremely difficult paper be sure to give your friends the thumbs-up during the exam.That'll work a treat to unsettle other people so you don't do so bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭Apple Gal

Oh it is now the weekend before and I have not studied! I am screwed and scared!

Gasp! Communicating during an exam results in DEATH! (As in, badness.)

If you really want to unsettle people, talk about how easy the exam was once you're out of there. It wont affect the exam you just did, but it may ruin the rest of that person's exam experience, and you may as a result do better. And will have a black soul forever, due to being cold and manipulating.

(Sorry, I spent three and a half hours or so today sitting an extremely difficult physics exam and it wasn't pretty.)

I generally just rush out of the school the minute it has finished and cry,I never really talk about them because everybody else has totally different answers to me and I doesn't really help me.

Yeah, that's what I was trying to get at... discussing the answers afterwards can be really bad for some people if they thought they'd done really well and suddenly they got different answers to people, it can be pretty demoralising.

Sort of like, the day I had French I think I had History in the afternoon, but after how badly I thought I'd done in French (came out with an A =) ), I could barely concentrate on History at all.

That always happens to me but I end up getting a good mark in it and get all worried for nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,436 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I could barely concentrate on History at all.
    And got a ________?
    Apple Gal wrote:
    I generally just rush out of the school the minute it has finished and cry,I never really talk about them because everybody else has totally different answers to me and I doesn't really help me.
    If they make you cry, talk to someone about it, how you feel, etc. It might help.

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭marshmallow

Right, mine start on tuesday, the whole school actually has tomorrow off which is handy! Been studying a bit but didn't do anything on Fri or Sat. Out of the 18 papers that have to be sat, I'm sitting 16 of them! :eek:

I've Irish, English, Maths, History and Geography the first week. Once that's outta the way it should be grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭Fitzo

straight after mid term for me...

12 hours left for me,I really should study but I am not bothered now all my teachers say its nothing so it makes you not want to study!

• Advertisement

I studied more for the mocks than the JC, really. We got all hyped up for them so I actually did study.

Victor - I got an A in History. =D

Advertisement