Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mp3 with Mic

• 21-12-2005 11:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Dad is looking for a mp3 player which he can plug in a Mic into, Which is the best one out there?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

If it's for your dad and that's the reason he wants it. I'd say iRiver H1XX/3XX series would be the best bet. H1XX has optical ports. Try get a bit more info on what else he needs:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

have a look through the threads on this same page...and Search..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

there's a thing called an iTalk for the ipod, think it works like a dictaphone. if that helps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

cormie wrote:
    If it's for your dad and that's the reason he wants it. I'd say iRiver H1XX/3XX series would be the best bet. H1XX has optical ports. Try get a bit more info on what else he needs:)
    True, but very difficult to find these days. I suppose the iAudio x5 would be one of the best alternatives.
    (Edit: as usual :))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

yeah I thought it had one but wasn't entirely sure. Yeah eamoss, neither H1XX or H3XX are in production anymore. You can find them on ebay though:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement