Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creative zen vision:m (?)

Options
  • 22-12-2005 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Will this be in shops tomorrow. A friend is looking to get one for his girlfriend for christmas, I told him I didnt think it would be in stock before christmas...

Anyone know ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Ruskie4Rent

I yhink tommorrow is the most likely day if there is any chance of it coming out before christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

I yhink tommorrow is the most likely day if there is any chance of it coming out before christmas.

where would be most likely to get it in ?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I know our suppliers for Creative won't be distributing them to retailers until January. I'm fairly sure most retailers use the same suppliers.

I'll double check with them when I'm in work today (after 4pm).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Bard wrote:
    I know our suppliers for Creative won't be distributing them to retailers until January. I'm fairly sure most retailers use the same suppliers.

I'll double check with them when I'm in work today (after 4pm).

cool..I heard they were out today....somewhere, cant remember where.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Right, well we definitely won't have them until (early to mid-) January.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Nyum Nyum

They're available at the Creative store now.

http://ie.europe.creative.com/shop/product.asp?prod=1129

Doesn't seem to let you choose a colour though :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Wez

Although Creative are much better than ipods, this thing is huge in comparison, your friend should really think about this.

Found on ipodhacks.com

"The Zen is nearly twice as thick as the iPod, giving it 76.7% greater volume and 22% greater weight than the svelt 5G"

There's a side by side picture that shows you the dramatic difference, but I can't seem to find it..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Yes but the iPod makes you look 31.4% stupider, and 82.3% more gay.

Advertisement