Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cat stevens "gold"

Options
  • 22-12-2005 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Did anyone here get this cd yet? I'm a huge cat stevens fan and after hearing this, wow... it has seriously increased my love for this guy. Its a greatest hits cd, but its all remastered and it comes on two discs. I highly recommend someone starting to get into Cat's work, or just likes guitar play to check this out. Let me know what you think of Cat. Later

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

Only thing I've heard from him is mona bone jakon. Love it. Good stuff. ...even with my limited interest in acoustic stuff.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Cat Stevens is fantastic.
    If you get a chance, rent 'Harold and Maude', a marvellous black comedy with a Cat Stevens soundtrack. Great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭DIRTY69

actually, the first place I heard some of his stuff is story all of its own. This wierdo picked me up in a cab ... when i was absolutely off my game and he had this music ****in blarrin' ... asking what it was half way through the journey ... i was thinking this is rather cool... that was a strange evening!:rolleyes:

Advertisement