Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Good Repair Garage

Options
  • 22-12-2005 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

Some arsebandit smashed a bottle on the roof of my car a while back. It's dented and fairly badly scratched up. I was hoping to get the dent tipped out put panel beaters won't touch it(to much damage)

Does anyone know or somewhere in Cork or Waterford who'll do a good job filling and spraying this??? Not worried TOO much about cost, just want someone who'll do it well and quickly!!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

You won't get it done before Christmas at this stage, what kind of car is it? Any photo's? I'm a panel beater in Co. Cork if your stuck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

where are u based elusive.dublin south ir what?

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭elusiveguy

I'm in Cork. It's a honda civic. Where are you based Junkyard?

I'm in Cobh.

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭elusiveguy

junkyard wrote:
    I'm in Cobh.

Don't know how to get there... Basically all the beaters have said that there's too much damage and the metal has stretched too much! Do ya know anyone who's tidy with filler??

• Advertisement

Cobh is about 20 minutes from Cork, head for Midleton, keep an eye out for the turn off for Cobh after about 10 minutes, drive in the Cobh road, take a right after the bridge and I'm about 2 miles in the road in Cork Dockyard Industrial park. PM me and I'll give you my phone number. I wouldn't be inclined to put loads of filler on a car and especially on the roof. I have equipment for shrinking metal and I can metal finish if its possible but I can give you an honest opinion if you want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Know a crowd in Waterford city who did a few jobs for people I worked with - very good, very good value, great pride in their work. PM me if you want me to dig out their number.

Advertisement