Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Read Me

• 22-12-2005 3:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Is there anyone from Waterford (I am from Dungarvan) or Tipperary (Clonmel area) who wants to form a band or get together and write songs. I am twenty, interested in the likes of Linkin Park, Green Day, Bon Jovi, Avril Lavigne, U2, Blink 182. I have no experience and I don't play any instrument. However I can write fairly decent songs. I go to college in Waterford Institute of Technology, so that might help in meeting up. Below is a couple of verses of something I have written lately (last time I did this I got the piss taken out of me, anyway)

Puncture my skin with a needle
    I'll bleed nineteen drops of blood,
    When I notice my white skin streaked
    I may judge it as love,

Hold me close as the clothes you wear
    The same rhythm plays to my heart,
    As I stand motionless
    I'm directed to tear this apart.

Nobody knows - what makes psychos
    Nobody knows - his dropped heros
    Nobody knows - his highs, his lows
    Nobody knows - emotions frooze

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

confetti, a fellow I know is down there in Carrick rocking away. I emailed him a link to this. Try and PM him too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭LundiMardi

Is there anyone from Waterford (I am from Dungarvan) or Tipperary (Clonmel area) who wants to form a band or get together and write songs. I am twenty, interested in the likes of Linkin Park, Green Day, Bon Jovi, Avril Lavigne, U2, Blink 182. I have no experience and I don't play any instrument. However I can write fairly decent songs. I go to college in Waterford Institute of Technology, so that might help in meeting up. Below is a couple of verses of something I have written lately (last time I did this I got the piss taken out of me, anyway)

Puncture my skin with a needle
    I'll bleed nineteen drops of blood,
    When I notice my white skin streaked
    I may judge it as love,

Hold me close as the clothes you wear
    The same rhythm plays to my heart,
    As I stand motionless
    I'm directed to tear this apart.

Nobody knows - what makes psychos
    Nobody knows - his dropped heros
    Nobody knows - his highs, his lows
    Nobody knows - emotions frooze
    i presume you can't sing either otherwise i guess you would have mentioned that.. Sorry man, most people won't really give a ****..

I suggest you use your time productively and learn to play an instrument.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭confetti

hey singer, check your pms and get back to me

Advertisement