Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bret Hart interview

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Yup good interview, and also I have seen the dvd. Btw its the best dvd the WWE has released in years.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭merlinsmerryman

Yeah that's a pretty good interview.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Good interview, although nothing really new in it that we have'nt heard before from the Hitman, bar the fact that McMahon was actually gonna call the dvd "Screwed", and then changed the whole format of it when Bret agreed to get involved.
    Wonder if he gave the Warrior that choice? and if he did and Warrior agreed, would we have seen a dvd telling how great the Warrior instead of the one we got with everyone bitching about him.
    Goes to show just how shallow Vince is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

D-FENS wrote:
    Wonder if he gave the Warrior that choice? and if he did and Warrior agreed, would we have seen a dvd telling how great the Warrior instead of the one we got with everyone bitching about him.
    Goes to show just how shallow Vince is.

Didn't Warrior write that he had been contacted? Vince is just determined to make money, whichever way that may be

What's the bets the original dvd comes out in a few years, when it becomes clear that Bret won't work for WWE in any role?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

Fozzy wrote:
    Didn't Warrior write that he had been contacted? Vince is just determined to make money, whichever way that may be

What's the bets the original dvd comes out in a few years, when it becomes clear that Bret won't work for WWE in any role?!

I'd love to have read Warrior response if he was contacted.

And yeah, if Bret does'nt agree to the Hall of Fame, you may be right.

• Advertisement

There's a very long piece he wrote about the dvd rumours back in the summer here: http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/DVDRumorResponse-07.27.05.htm Very long, but there's some classic quotes in there! There's also this piece: http://www.ultimatewarrior.com/09.27.05DVDII.htm, which is even better! I just read it again now, he really lays into some guys, and he seems to be in a world of his own most of the time! Here's a quote from it about HHH:
    And that son-in-law of yours, what a piece of work he is. But you know this already, he’s cut from the same placid, impotent mold as you. I’m the most
    unprofessional person you’ve ever stepped into the ring with? Well, now, ain’t that pretty. Because what I remember, Mr. Stephanie McMahon, is that you
    were only in the ring with me one time -- and for less than 5 minutes. Here all these years since leaving the ring and becoming interested in mentoring young
    people, I often wonder what kind of impact I am having because I take it seriously and it is important to me do it effectively. Well, it sure sounds like I taught
    you very well in the 5 minutes you had in the ring with me. Because from what I hear you are the biggest unprofessional asshole the business has ever seen.
    You are welcome.

Gotta love him!

He's more likely to get into the Hall of Fame than Bret

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Fozzy wrote:
    He's more likely to get into the Hall of Fame than Bret

How's that?

How's that?

Em..you've got me there! I forget if I was joking or not actually.. Let's just say I was!

Advertisement