Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TNG DVDs

Options
  • 22-12-2005 6:56am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭

And why they are so expensive !!!

I'm tempted to buy them, on play.com they are 35 Sterling per series,

anyone know of any cheaper sites ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Round Cable

No that's the cheapest you'll get them, it works out at €52 a season, they were almost triple that price when they were first released.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

yeah you are right, I checked other sites and they were £65 - £70 !!!

And thats sterling!

Do you think they are worth it ? (question to everybody )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭The Gnome

Pricey but worth it I'd say.

Recently finished my Farscape and TOS collection so I'll be moving onto TNG and Voyager next. Looking forward to season 3 and 4 of TNG especially though.

If you avoid season 1 and 2, I'd say they're well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Season 1 and 2 aren't all bad... in fact, some fantastic episodes in there ('measure of a man' and 'elementary dear data' come to mind).

Worth it I'd say if you can spare the cash. Great show.

• Advertisement

Surely some fantastic episodes in each but they had an above average number of stinkers, BTW most Star Trek DVD sets are half reasonable prices at play, at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

ive such a long list and now ill have to start on them after new year

tos
    tng
    ds9
    voy
    ent (this show did have some great episodes)
    x-files
    SG1
    SGA
    BSG

thats allot of money dammit and dvds being expensive mabe ill wait till star treks 50 year annivercy comes up surley they will rel;ease some special dvd collection all series all episodes in 1 box set

Advertisement