Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pes 4 or 5?

Options
  • 22-12-2005 8:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭

since i wont be playing online im wondering whether i should bother upgrading
    what are your opinions on the differences between the 2..is 5 much better?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Laguna

My rule when it comes to football management and pro evolution games is buy every two years, there often isn't enough changes/upgrades each year to warrant a purchase..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Anarchist

5 is far better,it's the little touches that make it so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Slash/ED

I prefer 4 but haven't played 5 too much. To me 5 seemed slower, the players had worse touches and the amount of frees in every game completley ruined the flow of matches and frustrated the hell out of me. Just didn't enjoy it nearly as much as 4.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Tank Top Fever!

Slash/ED wrote:
    I prefer 4 but haven't played 5 too much. To me 5 seemed slower, the players had worse touches and the amount of frees in every game completley ruined the flow of matches and frustrated the hell out of me. Just didn't enjoy it nearly as much as 4.

yea, I thought that too, but......

I think that 5 just takes a lot longer to get used to than 4 did. A lot of people don't like this. Play enough games and you'll wise up to how to not constantly concede free's. When two good players are playing 5 it's much more like a real game of footy than any previous football game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Stompbox

Play it on the PSP. Gaming elevated to a new height. It's pure class on the PSP

• Advertisement
Advertisement