Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kyle Boller

• 22-12-2005 9:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Well guys, I took Tuesday off to watch my beloved Ravens play against Green Bay and I couldn't believe what I saw!

Kyle Boller making pass after pass after great decision!!! :D

I was all for getting rid of this erratic kid from Cal but after seeing what he is capable of, I'm having second thoughts!

In his interview after he was saying that he felt alot more relaxed and really tried to make the best possible decision on every play.

anyone else have an opinion?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

Ive always liked him. Hes had some good coaches, i think hes been coached by a guy that coached elway. Hes had a bad start in the NFL, but i hope he does well. Hes a lot better than his replacement, cant remember his name, some black dude.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

irishraven wrote:
    play against Green Bay

And there you have it, everyone looks decent against the packers this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,447 ✭✭✭evil_seed

He's too erratic. As said above it was against the packers. He's been given enough time to prove himself, and I'm afraid he hasn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭irishraven

Fair point about Green Bay but they did put up 49 points!!! Against any team in the NFL that is good going!

On Any Given Sunday (monday night)

Dolphins Vs Pats Last season

Really, I am just hoping that he can be a very good back up QB to a Vet that the Ravens take next year but at this point a win is a win and thats what counts:-)

Happy christmas folks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭irishraven

And there you have it, everyone looks decent against the packers this year.

What about against a team fighting to reach the playoffs? I'm giving Boller a tonne of Credit for last night's performance...

Things are looking good for next year if the ravens can trade Jamal and get a stud on the Oline!

Go Ravens, lets kick some Brownie asses next week!!!!:D

PS - that hit by Ed Reed...WOW

• Advertisement
Advertisement