Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trade-IN Question

• 22-12-2005 11:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,049 ✭✭✭✭

Happy xmas everyone!! :D I'm planning on trading in my 03 VanVan against a shiny new Dragstar 250 and was going to bring it up to the bike shop tomorrow to get a trade in price. There's a bit of rust here and there on the carrier - am I likely to loose much for this or would I be better off painting over it? There's only abt 4000 miles on the clock btw...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Rust on the carrier - not an issue. So long as there aren't too many scratches or any significant dents, you shouldn't lose any of its value.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,049 ✭✭✭✭tk123

cheers seamus!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

get a tube of autosol / peak and a bit of elbow grease will take alot or the corrosion off (if its chrome it will do wonders for it)

Advertisement