Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Des Cullen Cars

Options
  • 22-12-2005 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

Does anyone have any pictures of the Ferrari Enzos that Des Cullen sold? I know he had a yellow one but I have also heard that he had a red one aswell. If u have any pictures of other cars (Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, etc.) which u hav seen in Des Cullens could u PLEASE post them too!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

p91801269rg.th.jpgp91801301sq.th.jpgp91801278ft.th.jpgp91801281mq.th.jpgp91801298wb.th.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭prospect

I have pics of the yellow one at home, will post later.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭Kersh

I can pm you some pics of a pile of ferraris i tok in silverstone last year if ya like, enzo/360/gto etc.

Kersh wrote:
    I can pm you some pics of a pile of ferraris i tok in silverstone last year if ya like, enzo/360/gto etc.

Off topic.
    Thread Locked.
    Banned.

Its not off topic, he said any other pics too ( i get the feeling its not a revenue report on Cullen cars)- Aj seems interested in ferraris, and i happen to have some pics he may like. He will let me know.

• Advertisement

I was only messing! Jayzus.

I thought so... :o
    wasnt too sure.... really :o:o
    I pmed him the links to the threads....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

lol, i think that was sarcasm in light of recent moderated threads?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

AJ! wrote:
    Does anyone have any pictures of the Ferrari Enzos that Des Cullen sold? I know he had a yellow one but I have also heard that he had a red one aswell. If u have any pictures of other cars (Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, etc.) which u hav seen in Des Cullens could u PLEASE post them too!

AJ!, if you like Ferraris, Astons, Masers etc. then you'd dig Charles Hurst's Belfast as they are the (afaik only) authorised dealers in Ireland. Check through the "Here's what I saw today thread" for a flavour. If you want I can also PM you a few more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

One of the Enzos is supposedly Irish registered and located in Naas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

Are all the cars sold by Des Cullen Cars sold brand new or secondhand imports that are a year old or so?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jesusisahomo

the yellow one is irish registered, I know who owns it.

AJ! wrote:
    One of the Enzos is supposedly Irish registered and located in Naas?

I have not seen it around Naas :(
    (which does not mean it isn't there)

I forgot to post the pics of it that I have, but will do tonight, promise.

MVC-221F.jpg

MVC-218F.jpg

MVC-216F.jpg

MVC-215F.jpg

MVC-220F.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭AJ!

Does he ever take it out? I'd imagine someone would have seen it on the road by now because the car was sold in April/May 2004.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 marcotat2

when that enzo was sold it was sold to a guy in germany, its not in ireland,the main reason it didnt stay here was because the VRT was something like 340.000 euro , there was one in charles hurst 2 years ago on display but it went back to england after 2 weeks of being here.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

marcotat2 wrote:
    when that enzo was sold it was sold to a guy in germany, its not in ireland,the main reason it didnt stay here was because the VRT was something like 340.000 euro , there was one in charles hurst 2 years ago on display but it went back to england after 2 weeks of being here.

That would have meant the Enzo was worth a good chunk over €1m. We're they not stg£250,000?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

Stekelly wrote:
    That would have meant the Enzo was worth a good chunk over €1m. We're they not stg£250,000?
    An enzo was that expensive then.This was ages ago.They have the slr roadster cant wait to see it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

The yellow one was exported and sold ages ago. Micheal Cullen and Paddy Shovlin were joint owners.

463840658_af062f617b.jpg463840586_a5f3f716ce.jpg366221629_1c3c983004.jpg
    AJ you can grab more pics from my flickr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

steve06 wrote:
    The yellow one was exported and sold ages ago. Micheal Cullen and Paddy Shovlin were joint owners.

AJ you can grab more pics from my flickr

He was looking for them nearly 2 years ago!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,397 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

marcotat2, I believe you're right that the Enzo was never sold here in Ireland, but that's no reason to drag up old threads! Read the charter...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement