Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

QTSA Secret Hair Metal Fans?

• 22-12-2005 1:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Heres something really weird for you. Just got a boxset in the post from America of all rare recordings by 80s Hair Metal artists. One in particular, a band called 'Junkyard' and a live recording of a song called Tuff. Because im not allowed post anything in the form of links im not actually able to post the song, but i assure you, its got the exact same music as QTSA's 'No One Knows' (in particular the bass line).

Has anyone ever come across this song before, I swear, they ripped off the riff and i wonder if anyone ever knew? lol maybe thats the hidden meaning behind the title, no one knows this isnt our song. The games up.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Who played bass on the song you have?

Advertisement