Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any chance I can still get a Dreamcast in Ireland?

Options
  • 22-12-2005 2:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone know where to get one?

I rang up a few places like Game Xchange in town and while they dont sell one, they sell stuff like Megadrives and old SNES games. So i'm thinking hopefully there is some stores out there that still sell one, second hand or be it.

any help is appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Ri_Nollaig

well it wud only be 2nd hand... (altho i heard a rumour of re-releasing them in japan lol)
    seen afew appear every now and then on the for sale fourm
    try 2nd hand shops like cashconvertors but u will probably get a much better deal here or on somewhere like ebay

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

Best bet if you have a credit card is to go onto ebay, your very likely to get one on there, even probably a limited edition dreamcast for cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

Check the console FS forums here. I bought one off them and they pop up every now and again for sale.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

God I loved my dreamcast.

Good luck with finding one. Ebay is prolly your best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Lik-Sang will do you a new one that's modded to be regionfree for 80$+shipping: http://www.lik-sang.com/info.php?category=30&products_id=89&
    You'll probably need the 5$ 220V-to-110V stepdown converter too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Ri_Nollaig wrote:
    well it wud only be 2nd hand... (altho i heard a rumour of re-releasing them in japan lol)
    seen afew appear every now and then on the for sale fourm
    try 2nd hand shops like cashconvertors but u will probably get a much better deal here or on somewhere like ebay
    Sega aren't starting manufacturing again, just selling refurbished models.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

*hugs my dreamcast complete with light gun and fishing rod*

ebay or lik-sang is your only hope of getting one fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Ri_Nollaig wrote:
    altho i heard a rumour of re-releasing them in japan

/me spooges pants

Advertisement