Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish team for the Nations Cup

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

RopeDrink wrote:
    Loud and clear boss - Reputed Squad Leader // Order Requesting squad member at your service... I've already annoyed random TiG'ers with my continuous spouting of orders / asking for orders... As for TS, well, I'm quiet until I need to be 'NOT Quiet' ;)
    Lies i havnt heard you talk yet :v: :v: :v:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

OK i've nothing better to do at night, so I can definately do this.

Fuzzy, try and get some more. I know Rope's up for it. So that's me you Rope, and then whoever else who can commit.

C'mon - lets give it to them hard!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

I'm up for it also.

AT/medic kit mostly but will manage whatever the SL needs at the time.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'll sign up too. I kill more than I get killed so I must be doing something right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

due to me being banned the day before this thread started i have a late reply

id be up for this dependant on my rota in work (some late shifts)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

I dont think this is happening now lads!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I dont think this is happening now lads!
    Due date was 28th of December, but all the other countries had teams entered way way before then. Except Israel, I was chatting their captain and he was having the same difficulty as me. ie; most of the decent committed players were all in one (or his case, two) clans.

I got solid committals from around 10 lads from TiG and about 3 solid or semi solid commitals from all my pimping on boards.ie/Clanbase/bf2 irc channels/etc. However, only 3 people from one clan can play. So thats 3 solid commitals from TiG and 3 from elsewhere. I'd need at a minimum 7 players from here/etc.
    ' wrote:
    [cEMAN**']OK i've nothing better to do at night, so I can definately do this.

Fuzzy, try and get some more. I know Rope's up for it. So that's me you Rope, and then whoever else who can commit.

C'mon - lets give it to them hard!
    Cheers for your interest, Iceman, next time we'll start prepping it well in advance of the event. See, thats the thing. Both me and ropeh are TiG, and 9/10 people that I spoke with on MSN and posted on the boards liked the idea in principle and wanted to be a part of it, but couldn't definetly commit to training or even using in game VoIP (this is an absolute necessity for any sort of even semi-competitive play)

next time.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭IG-Calibre

Fair play Fuzzy you stepped up and tried to get something going so respect for that. I was talking to a mate who plays with KIA and he reckons they have a couple of irish lads playing with them who would be interested too, maybe next time..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

RopeDrink wrote:
    Just because it's not going to happen this year round doesn't mean steps shouldn't be taken in order to organise a team and get working on practice / tactics / gelling etc... You should consider mustering up some troops so that, instead of posting this very thread again the next time the event is about to happen (And risk the same result happening) we'd have, at the very least, a skeleton crew to work with and maybe an idea as to how to progress from there.
    ropey, read my posts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭][cEMAN**

I nominate that i'm not tacitcal officer, because I always end up as it, and I hate it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 327 ✭✭Jackabo

For Bertie,do It for Bertie Lads !!!
    Irland.jpg

Advertisement